SURFACE CLEANER CONCENTRATE
Powerit Disinfectant Surface Cleaner is a multi-action liquid concentrate that is effective in removing tough stains on multiple surfaces and floor areas. Its powerful formula provides assured protection from germs,
resulting in superior hygienic cleaning.
- Recommended dilution - Normal Soiling: 15-30 ml in 1 litre of water
- Use the applicator bottle to direct the liquid under the rim and on all sides of the bowl.
- For Heavily soiled or frequent high-contact surfaces like handrails, handles, door knobs, etc. use the product undiluted. For effective germ protection, leave for 1 minute and wipe or rinse thoroughly.
- Moderate Soiling: 40-50 ml in 1 litre of water
- Mix the desired quantity in water to make the cleaning solution. Transfer this cleaning solution into a trigger spray bottle, with the help of a funnel. Clean any spillage / splashes that might occur during the transfer of product. Spray 5-6 strokes directly on the surface. Leave for 5-10 minutes and wipe with a cleaning cloth. Allow 30 minutes for complete germ protection.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. DO NOT mix with any other detergent, cleaner or acids.
- Store upright in a cool and dry place, away from direct heat.
- Can cause skin irritation and eye damage. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash with plenty of water and seek medical attention, if the irritation persists. If swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.
- For external use only. Preferably wear gloves and glasses during use. DO NOT use as a hand/body sanitizer. After handling, wash hands thoroughly.
- If inhaled, move the victim to rest in a comfortable well-ventilated area.
- Not for human consumption/medicinal use.
- For any further details, refer to product SDS.